- Handbook of research on social entrepreneurship
- Handbook on entrepreneurship research [electronic resource]
- The Oxford handbook of civil society
- Oxford scholarship online - Full-text access to scholarly works in subject areas across the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law.
- Research on social entrepreneurship: understanding and contributing to the emerging field
The following research resources include policy reports, working papers, articles etc. All are available online.
- Theses Canada/Thèses Canada
Provides free full-text access to a growing number of Canadian theses starting from 1998 as well as bibliographic information on older theses dating back to 1965.
- Dissertations & Theses Global
Dates covered: indexing 1861--; full-text 1997--
Citations and abstracts to Master's and Ph. D. theses from North American universities.
- Dissertations and Theses@Carleton
Subset of Digital Dissertations. Contains citations and abstracts to Carleton University Theses, plus the full-text of many of the theses from 1961-.
- Index to theses with abstracts accepted for higher degrees by the universities of Great Britain and Ireland and the Council for National Academic Awards
Suggested subject headings include:
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social responsibility of business
- Business ethics
- Management - moral and ethical aspects
E-book titles available at Carleton are in the Library Catalogue and will be retrieved by an Author, Title, Subject and Keyword search. Or you may browse our e-book collections.
Relevant eBook Collections:
- Columbia International Affairs Online
- eScholarship elibrary from the Univeristy of California Press
- Oxford Scholarship Online: Economics & Finance
- Oxford Scholarship Online: Business & Management
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- Scholars Portal Books
- Springer ebooks (via SpringerLink)
- Taylor & Francis ebooks
- Business Source Complete
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs Database
- PAIS Index
- Emerald Management eJournals
- Global Market Information Database Core Statistics
The Library has extensive current and retrospective collections of news, including many full text searchable databases and digitized newspapers. In addition, Carleton University Library is the archival repository of the 24-hour programming output of the CBC Newsworld channel, commencing with September 1991.
Search for news
- Sprott Centre for Social Enterprises Carleton University
- Web Portal for Social Enterprises maintained by Prof. François Brouard
- Social Enterprise Council of Canada (SECC)
- Canadian Social Entrepreneurship Foundation (CSEF)