Carleton Research Data Centre, Branch Office
The Carleton RDC is open at this time. To ensure the health and safety of everyone, please follow the new measures in place:
- Do not show up in the RDC if you are sick or have symptoms.
- Complete the COVID-19 screening form.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Do not show up in the RDC if you didn’t book a workstation.
- All workstations are not operational to observe physical distancing. Only 2 workstations are operational at this time.
Welcome to the RDC!
The Carleton Research Data Centre Branch Office opened in Fall 2020 in the MacOdrum Library. It is part of the Canadian Research Data Centre Network (CRDCN). "Research Data Centres offer a secure access to detailed microdata from Statistics Canada's surveys, and to Canadian censuses' data, as well as to an increasing number of administrative data sets."
- Click here to see a complete list of all the available datasets. To apply for access, go to the Microdata Access Portal.
Location: ML121, MacOdrum Library
Open days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Open hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- There are currently 2 workstations available for use.
- If both of these workstations are already booked, you can book a workstation at the University of Ottawa - if it is available.
- All COVID-19 protocols are being observed.
- Want to get $1000?
- It is very easy to do - simply use one of the datasets at the RDC for your dissertation.
- Check out this page for more information.
For more information:
- Contact the RDC analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to book a time
- for other general inquiries
Twitter handle: @CarletonRDC
RDC at University of Ottawa
- There is a bilingual Research Data Centre located in the Morisset Library at the University of Ottawa.
- It is the Ottawa-Outaouais Research Data Centre (ORDC).