Carleton University Library is continuing to offer curbside pick-up and mail delivery services for Fall 2021.
Current students, faculty, staff, and alumni are eligible for this service.
How to Request Books
Place requests on books directly in Omni.
- Login to your library account
- Select your Pickup Location: Curbside Pick-up OR Mail Delivery
- If you are requesting mail delivery, include your mailing address in the comment box
How to Receive your Books
Open Monday - Friday, 9:00AM to 12:00PM & 1:00PM to 4:00PM. We are closed over the lunch hour.
- You will receive an email when your material is ready for pick-up.
- Pick-up your items at MacOdrum Library Curbside Pickup. Our curbside pick-up location is on the exterior of the library building along Library Road (canal side).
- Upon arrival call, (343) 996-9167 There is temporary parking along the road.
- Material must be picked up within 10 days, after which we will cancel your request.
- All materials can be returned to our return bins on Library Road.
- You will receive an email when your materials are being prepared for delivery
- Materials will be checked out to your account before mailing. We cannot estimate delivery dates or times.
- A return label will be included. Please do not lose the return label as an additional one will not be provided.
- If you did not indicate your mailing address at the time of requesting, please email email@example.com , otherwise a staff member will be in touch with you.
If you require any assistance with your request, email firstname.lastname@example.org.