The library is currently accepting limited requests for holding events in room 252.
Priority is given to the Carleton Library teaching, events, and meetings. Non-library events may be accepted with priority as follows:
- Carleton University academic events
- Carleton University business
- Carleton University clubs or societies
Make a request
Prior to filling out the request form, please read the following to better inform your request:
- Priority is given to library-related teaching and orientation
- Events may only be held during the Library’s hours of operation. All events must end 1 hour prior to closing.
- Full-day and multiple-day events will not be accepted.
- Rooms are not for recurring University courses, workshops or events.
- No food is allowed in the room. Room must be left in the state it is given. Failure to do so will result in the loss of privilege to hold future events in the library. Users are responsible for any damage caused to the room (this includes cleaning and replacement of furniture/electronics).
- Academic work in the Library is a priority and therefore loud noise, including music, or other sound disturbances are not allowed without prior permission from the University Librarian.