Our group study rooms have a table, chairs, and a whiteboard. They fit 4-8 people and are great for studying in groups or working collaboratively on projects.
Note: Group study rooms, classrooms, and meeting rooms in the library are no longer available for booking.
As part of the University's ongoing efforts to ensure the safety of our community, while the Library remains open there will be changes to our services and opening hours for the remainder of the Winter 2020 term.
- Book rooms up to 1 week in advance using Enterprise Portal
- Rooms are for a minimum of 2 people
- During busy times, if 2 people are not in the room within the first 15 minutes of your reservation, we may ask you to leave so another group can use the room
- Rooms are available for 2 hours at a time
- You can borrow whiteboard markers and erasers from the Reserves room on the main floor or the Discovery Centre Desk on the 4th floor
- Snack foods and covered drinks are allowed in rooms