Why was my request cancelled?
Likely because the material is in our collection. Please check both the catalogue and the journal databases before submitting a request via RACER.
- We will contact you with an explanation for cancelled requests.
- We cancel duplicate requests without notification.
- Although we do our best to fill your requests, some items simply cannot be found or cannot be borrowed.
How can I cancel my request?
- Use the “My Requests” link in RACER or contact the Interlibrary Loans staff. Please cancel unneeded requests as soon as possible.
How do I inquire about the status of a request?
- Check the status of your request online from your RACER account. Under “My Account” select “My Requests” to see the status of individual requests.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include or have available the RACER request number for the request you are inquiring about.
What are the restrictions on interlibrary loan material?
- The interlibrary loans service is bound by Canadian copyright law.
- Other restrictions include policies set by the lending library.