- 3-5 business days is the normal processing time for requests.
- Place your request with adequate time to meet your deadlines. Requests cannot be handled on a last-minute basis.
- It is normally free for you to get research material supplied by another Canadian library.
- The Library subsidizes requests up to $25.00. Faculty, students, and staff are entitled to 100 free copies per calendar year, provided the cost does not exceed $25.00.
- If charges exceed the subsidy, Interlibrary Loans staff will contact you before the material is ordered to confirm that you still want it and are prepared to pay the difference.
- Some Canadian libraries and most American libraries charge additional fees for loans; we will contact you about any additional charges.
Arrival of Material
- You will receive electronic copies by email.
- You are responsible for monitoring the status of your requests via RACER and notifying the Interlibrary Loan staff of any changes to your request.