You need to register for RACER before you can start using it.
Submit only one RACER request per item. Multiple requests for the same item will be cancelled without notification.
- Provide the ISBN or ISSN in the required field.
- Use the Blank Request form if you can’t find the item on RACER.
- Use the Notes field only if you need to give us specific instructions related to your request.
- Make sure the article you want is in a language you can read (check the language field in your citation). You will often see abstracts and titles in English, while the article is in another language.
- Please use the Notes field to confirm you want a non-English article.
- You don't have to request an item from a specific location. ILL staff will determine which location can supply the item the quickest.
- When you select a record from RACER's Search Results, that record is used to request form; we don't necessarily get the item from that location.
- You can only request known items. We don't accept requests for subject searches.
Need More Help Using RACER?
Try the RACER Guide from Scholar's Portal.