The following materials may be placed on reserve in the library:
Originals or Non-Infringing Copies
Print can include:
- Books (from the Library collection or your own copy)
- Conference proceedings
- Government Documents
Digital (subject to copyright and license restrictions) can Include:
- Articles from ejournals and links to ebooks from the Library
- Scanned book chapters.
- Material from public domain and open access sources.
- Content with appropriate Creative Commons licenses.
- Audiovisual materials (DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs).
- Board games.
- Video games.
We have a large collection of textbooks on reserve for students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to place your textbook on reserve.
Harvard Business Review Cases, Articles and Teaching Materials
We now have a license agreement with Harvard Business Publishing for Educators to provide links to cases, articles, chapters, and teaching notes in Ares.
Submit your reading list including the citation and product # (if known) to email@example.com and the links will be uploaded to Ares.
There is no additional cost for students to access these materials.
For any other materials not listed, please visit the Reserves staff in room 224 or email for assistance.