NVivo is a software package that helps with qualitative data analysis. Keep track of all data associated with your project, code your data, create models to help organize your research, run queries on your coded data, create charts and reports for sharing with others...
COVID-19 UPDATE :
- We are available for online consultations (individuals or groups) via e-mail, Zoom, Big Blue Button, etc.
- Our services are for CU faculty, students and staff only.
- We will be posting some scheduled, synchronous online workshops for the Fall 2020 term in early September.
- QSR NVivo has gathered a number of resources to help you move your qualitative research online during the COVID-19 pandemic in their Remote Research Center
GET THE SOFTWARE & LICENSE KEY:
- A new version of NVivo was released in Spring 2020 BUT we do not yet have the license key for it so continue to download version 12
- To get the license key connect to this ITS page and then follow their link to the license form.
- License key is free to CU students, faculty, and staff and is good for both Mac and Windows versions
- You can download the software and use for free for 14 days before needing the license key
- Projects created using older versions of NVivo can be opened in NVivo12, see details
- Any questions related to the license for NVivo itself (as opposed to how to use the software) should be directed to Carleton's ITS Service Desk
- NVivo Academy: includes links for on demand free webinars, paid online workshops
- NVivo 12 tutorials on YouTube
- QSR's official NVivo help pages:
- You can submit questions to QSR NVivo tech support. They are usually quite prompt in answering
- Like the QSR- NVivo Facebook page
- Folllow the QSR Nvivo blog
- Join the Linked In NVivo user group