Almost all of our subscription databases are accessible from off-campus via our library proxy.
Only the following groups may access databases from off-campus:
- Currently registered students - graduate and undergraduate
- Students currently registered in Joint Programs with the University of Ottawa
- Current faculty and staff
- Retired faculty
- Retired staff should contact the Head of Access Services for information on continuing library privileges.
- Carleton alumni may access select databases from off-campus; see the Services for Alumni page for details.
- All other groups requiring access to our databases should inquire at the Library Services Desk.
Simply click the link of the desired database from our Databases listing, then login when you see the "Library Proxy" screen.
Alternatively, you can login to the Library Proxy first and then select a database.
Note: If you are on-campus, you will be connected automatically without needing to login.