h2 Alumni Library Accounts /h2
Please bring your alumni card and photo ID when you apply for your alumni account at the library, and every time you come to borrow items. To obtain a Carleton University alumni card:
- Apply by email at: email@example.com
- Apply by telephone: 1-866-CU-PROUD (287-7683)
- Apply in person: Campus Card Office, 407 University Centre
h2 Borrowing Privileges /h2
- Alumni may check out up to 20 books at any one time for a period of 28 days and self renew up to 5 times.
- Limited on-site use of items from the Course Reserve collection is permitted.
- Alumni may place holds on library material.
- Alumni may not use the interlibrary loans services.
- Alumni may not access licensed GIS datasets.
When it is open, access to the building is still limited to current faculty, staff and students.
To get an alumni library account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your account, including your mailing address, year of graduation and student number.