h2 Alumni Library Accounts /h2
Please bring your alumni card and photo ID when you apply for your alumni account at the library, and every time you come to borrow items. To obtain a Carleton University alumni card:
- Apply by email at: email@example.com
- Apply by telephone: 1-866-CU-PROUD (287-7683)
- Apply in person: Campus Card Office, 407 University Centre
h2 Borrowing Privileges /h2
- Alumni may check out up to 20 books at any one time for a period of 28 days and self renew up to 5 times.
- Limited on-site use of items from the Course Reserve collection is permitted.
- Alumni may place holds on library material.
- Alumni may not use the interlibrary loans services.
- Alumni may not access licensed GIS datasets.
Winter 2021 Services
For the Fall 2020 & Winter 2021 term, access to the building is still limited to current faculty, staff and students.
To get an alumni library account, you first need to obtain a Carleton University alumni card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, email the barcode number on the front of your alumni card to us at LibCirc@carleton.ca.