h2 Alumni Library Accounts /h2
Please bring your alumni card and photo ID when you apply for your alumni account at the library, and every time you come to borrow items. To obtain a Carleton University alumni card:
- Apply by email at: email@example.com
- Apply by telephone: 1-866-CU-PROUD (287-7683)
- Apply in person: Campus Card Office, 407 University Centre
h2 Borrowing Privileges /h2
- Alumni may check out up to 20 books at any one time for a period of 28 days and self renew up to 5 times.
- Limited on-site use of items from the Course Reserve collection is permitted.
- Alumni may place holds on library material.
- Alumni may not use the interlibrary loans services.
- Alumni may not access licensed GIS datasets.
Access to the building is still limited to current faculty, staff and students.
To get an alumni library account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your account, including your mailing address, year of graduation and student number.