- Consult with your subject specialist. We can bring you up-to-date on new resources, help you track down that elusive reference, and show you tricks to get the most out of your searching
- Get support for developing your Research Data Management Plan
- We have a variety of resources on Scholarly Communications
- Submit your work in our open access repository, CURVE
- Publish open access journal through our journal hosting service using Open Journal Systems
- Store and share your research data in our data platform and repository, Dataverse
- Request books and other materials using our Purchase Suggestion form
- Request that the library purchase a book you've had published, or donate a copy through Books Published by Faculty Members
- Use our Cited Reference Searching guide for tips on using citation databases and journal ranking tools.
- Place materials on reserve in the library for the duration of your course.
- Request a seminar by contacting your subject specialist via our Research Help page.
- Course guides are prepared by subject specialists in consultation with faculty and instructors. To request a course guide for your course, contact your subject specialist.