Content last reviewed:
- Accessing Physical Items: The print collection is only available through curbside pickup and mailing service and HathiTrust Temporary Access Service. The library stacks are closed and there is no in-person access to the physical collections in the building.
- Library Reserves: Find and access materials placed on reserve for specific courses.
- Research Help: if you need research support assistance please contact us one of the following ways:
- Printing and Photocopying: The CU on the GO machines (printers/copiers/scanners) are available for use when the building is open.
- Study Spaces: Group study rooms are not available for booking. When the building is open, these rooms are for individual use only on a first come, first served basis.
- Interlibrary Loans: ILL service is currently available, however due to libraries operating with limited capacity at this time, users may see longer than normal turnaround times before receiving materials. Requests should be submitted through RACER. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting other Libraries: Use your Campus Card to borrow books at almost all academic libraries in Canada.