Content last reviewed:
- Borrowing Library Items: You may borrow up to 500 books from the library. Although you are welcome to come in and borrow your items directly, you may also use our curbside pickup and mailing service.
- Library Reserves: Find and access materials placed on reserve for specific courses.
- Research Help: if you need research support assistance please contact us one of the following ways:
- Printing and Photocopying: The CU on the GO machines (printers/copiers/scanners) are available on every floor of the library.
- Study Spaces: Study space is available throughout the library and you can book a study room for 1-2 people at a time. Remembers that masks must be worn at all times, even when you're in a study room.
- Interlibrary Loans: ILL service is currently available. Requests should be submitted through RACER. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.