Students are welcome to drop in (no advance registration required) at the following times for an introduction to the Bloomberg workstations. Bloomberg Professional is the world's best-known interactive, financial information network. It includes financial information on individual equities, stock market indices, commodities, currencies, futures, company profiles, financial statements, analysts’ forecasts and more for both international and domestic markets.
Can't make it? Contact our Business Subject Specialist, Trish O'Flaherty to arrange another time.
- Wednesday September 19th, 3 - 4 pm
- Thursday September 20th, 2 - 3 pm
- Monday Septmeber 24th, 10 - 11 am
- Wednesday September 26th, 11 am - 12 noon
- Wednesday September 26th, 3 - 4 pm
- Thursday September 27th, 12 noon - 1 pm
Workstations numbers 1 - 3 are reserved for the Open House.
Location: Library - main level. Past the elevators to the very back of the building along the windows to the left.