A number of tools are available to help you manage all of the references or citations that you collect while doing research. See our Citation Management page for a list of some of the more popular options.
Come and find out...
- How online citation/document management tools can help keep your research work organized
- How they can save you time when you need to prepare properly formatted bibliographies and in-text citations.
- We'll go over common features of these tools and demonstrate more fully using one or two of the tools we support.
- Get answers to questions you may have or issues you may have encountered while using citation tools such as; EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
- No scheduling is required -- bring your computer and just walk in! All sessions take place in the Library
We can also arrange workshops for classes or small groups and are available for one-on-one consultations. Just e-mail email@example.com
Fall 2017 Clinics: [ppt slides from workshop]
- Thu Oct 12 2:30pm- 4:00pm ML235
- Tue Oct 17 10:30am- noon ML235
- Wed Nov 1 10:30am - noon ML235
- Mon Nov 13 2:30pm- 4:00pm ML235
- Tue Nov 21 2:30pm - 4:00pm ML235
Winter 2018 Clinic
- Wed Feb 7 10:30am- noon ML235
- Tue Feb 13 2:30pm- 4:00pm ML235
- Thu Mar 1 2:30pm- 4:00pm ML235
- Mon Mar 12 10:30am - noon ML235
- Wed Mar 21 10:30am - noon ML235