NVivo is a software package that helps with qualitative data analysis. See our NVivo page for information about the software, downloading and getting the license, and help resources.
COVID-19 UPDATE :
- We are available for online consultations for individuals or groups during the summer 2021
- Our services are for CU faculty, students and staff only.
- QSR NVivo has gathered a number of resources to help you move your qualitative research online during the COVID-19 pandemic in their Remote Research Center
Fall 2021 SYNCHRONOUS WORKSHOPS
Workshops are for current Carleton University students, faculty and staff.
Please check back in September for our Fall 2021 schedule. To give you an idea of the content that can be covered, here are the sessions we offered in Winter 2021:
- NVivo: Transcription Integration with NVivo - Going Beyond the Words - Contact us for a recording of this webinar.
- NVivo Transcription: Your Automated Transcription Assistant - Contact us for a recording of this webinar.
- Design Your Research with NVivo
- Approaches to Coding - Looking for more resources to help with coding in general? See our Coding for Qualitative Research Subject Guide
- Digital Research with NVivo (Webpages, Forums, Twitter)
- NVivo for Comprehensive Examinations- Intended Audience: PhD students
- Literature Reviews in NVivo
- Doing More in NVivo Intended Audience: advanced users